Saturday 7 February 2015

Introductions

First things first,

Hi, my name is Morgan, i like anime, i like games and thats.. about it. Oh i also love music too, you can find my music on youtube, soundcloud, and yeah. So, i created this blog so i can spill my brain matter in the form of this shit text you are reading now, what im doing next, what im working on and how i feel about things. This blog will be mainly for the purpose of Anime but is not restricted to that, that would be really gay and i feel like this is also my own blog too for whatever i want to say, seeing a seperate blog just for myself would be pointless as i really have nothing interesting to say worth making its own blog for most of the time anyway. Did that make sense?


At the point of writing i just released my first release, which would be the first Dual Audio copy of Chuunibyou available as far as i can see... i feel kinda proud of myself xD

Next up is Infinite Stratos 2 which is currently stalled due to FFF taking their sweet time with releasing their BDs for it...sigh.
Besides that, i am working on a second release, similar to the first of Chuunibyou, but in 8-bit because i understand dat struggle with 10-bit releases, i can't play them on my media player in the loungeroom...well i can, but they look really shit. Like, really. shit. Don't ask me why, Kodi likes to rek itself on a daily basis, its fun to watch. So yeah, expect that by sometime next week.
Infinite Stratos 2 on the other hand, i have episodes 1-7 complete, but as i said, waiting on FFF. I may release just those eps for the time being.. Maybe. If i can be bothered.

tldr;

  • i'm a nerd, don't h8 m8 r8 8/8
  • Infinite Stratos 2 is coming when FFF decides to move it
  • Chuunibyou 8-bit is coming..asap

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more when i can.. be bothered. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment